ABOUT THE SMART HEALTHCARE INDIA SUMMIT
India’s healthcare sector was under-penetrated and was lagging behind other industry verticals over the last two decade. However, the scenario is changing gradually with healthcare becoming one of India’s largest sector – both in terms of revenue and employment. With the adoption of technology and evolving healthcare infrastructure, there is a rapid transformation in a way healthcare is being delivered today in India.
Healthcare Radius’s Smart Healthcare Summit is known as a premium platform for knowledge and ideas sharing for the healthcare fraternity to discuss latest trends in the Healthcare Technology, Patient Safety and Hospital design. The 6th Edition of the Annual Summit will focus on designing and planning of healthcare facility, the technological disruptions in Indian healthcare and key issues related to cost optimization.
WHO CAN ATTEND?
- Government officials (Ministry of Health, Government of India and State Governments)
- MDs, CEOs, CFOs, Hospital Owners
- Heads of Projects , Operations, Administration of major Hospitals and Hospital chains from across the country in addition
- Private Equity firms, Venture Capital firms
- Project Management Teams of hospitals
- Finance Teams of hospitals
- Architects, Designers &; Planners
- Hospital Administrators
- Purchase, Operation, Housekeeping, Waste Management Departments of Hospitals